Tamara Passey was born and raised in Massachusetts around a large family, one that has served as inspiration for most of her writing. She was named Arizona Young Mother of the Year in 2013 and contributes marriage and family articles to FamilyShare.com. She loves most creative endeavors and when she isn't writing or re-writing, you can find her baking or cross-stitching or walking--though not all at the same time. She lives with her husband and three children in Arizona. Other titles by Tamara include The Christmas Tree Keeper: A Novel, and Mothering through the Whirlwind, a short memoir.
Connect with the Author here:
As Christmas approaches, she senses Mark’s plans for a proposal, and wonders if she can learn to trust again. Mark has learned all there is to know about the Shafer miracle trees—or so he thinks.
Papa reveals secrets about the trees’ matchmaking power just as a highway expansion threatens to destroy the family legacy. Mark is determined to save the farm, and the promise of love stirring in the branches of the Shafer miracle trees. Heartwarming and engaging,
The Tree Keeper’s Promise captures the warmth and wonder of the holiday season.
Top Ten List:
· Won some poetry contests in high school, probably gave me way too much encouragement.
· Favorite odd job: worked security at an art museum.
· I can spell gobbledygook.
· I miss fall foliage, cool misty rain, and the need for a warm sweater. But I don’t miss shoveling snow.
· I prefer ocean over mountain, sunset over sunrise. Yet when I head to the gym I get to watch the sunrise over a fair-sized mountain and it’s beautiful every time.
· Love Jane Eyre.
· Favorite word: optimism.
· To get through revisions, I bake a lot of chocolate chip cookies.
· New favorite food: salted-caramel gelato.
· One crafty thing I like to do: make new wreaths for my door.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page