-->Melanie Bennett Jacobson is an avid reader, amateur cook, and champion shopper. She lives in Southern California with her husband and children and a series of doomed houseplants, and is currently pursuing a Masters degree in writing for children and young adults.
Connect with the Author here:
When a new job brings a grown-up Max back to Baton Rouge, Lila is less than thrilled with his reappearance, especially since everyone seems intent on throwing her together with this old adversary. Yet fight as she may, Lila soon realizes resistance is futile—their connection is undeniable. Max embodies everything she wants in a man—except perhaps the most important thing her life is rooted in the city she loves, but his dreams are bigger than Baton Rouge. With such mismatched visions of the future, Max and Lila are faced with a life-altering decision: jeopardize their aspirations or risk losing love.
Top Ten List:
1. I will eat anything made of potatoes.
2. I will eat anything covered in cheese.
3. I will eat almost anything dipped in ranch.
4. I'm obsessed with shoes.
5. My home library is organized by color and it's awesome.
6. I'm fluent in ASL because my parents were deaf.
7. I make delicious Cajun food because I'm from Louisiana.
8. I believe Just Dance is a legitimate form of exercise.
9. I'm working on a masters degree in creative writing.
10. I should have been born a redhead.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page