Hannah R. Conway is a military wife, mother of two, middle school teacher, and speaker. Her novels are a deployment experience of their own, threaded with faith, and filled with twists and turns sure to thrill, and encourage. Hannah is a member of the American Christian Fiction Writers, and My book Therapy. She and her family live near Nashville, Tennessee.
Connect with the Author here:
"Life heats up for Leanna Wilson when an accident claims her parent’s lives. Her dreams of a high profile law career are reduced to rubble when she returns home to assume custody of her sister, Brie. Without the financial means to take legal custody of her sister—or a binding will to place her safely in her arms—Leanna’s future becomes more uncertain than ever. Already prepared for a blazing custody battle, with less than capable relatives, Leanna’s world is set ablaze when her ex-fiancé complicates matters in an attempt to destroy her future and her faith. US Army, SSG Garrison Burke has spent the last few years alone—balancing flag and fatherhood since the tragic death of his wife. Facing deployment, Garrison is desperate to find a safe caretaker for his son, Ezra—preferably anywhere but the abusive home he grew up in. So, when Leanna Wilson walks unexpectedly back into his life, he’s not sure if she’s a blessing or a curse. More importantly, Garrison cannot seem to forget how he betrayed Leanna many years ago. Yet, as Leanna and Garrison begin to run out of time, they start to see that the solution to their problems might lie within each other, but will they forget the past and allow their broken hearts to mend? As sparks begin to fly and their love is rekindled, a marriage of convenience will either make their wildest dreams come true or cause their best-laid plans to go up in smoke."
Top Ten List:
1. I have an “Irish Twin”. My brother and I are eleven months a part, which makes us “Irish Twins”.
2. I was the first person in my family to graduate college.
3. When I was a little girl, I once…or twice… stole eggs out of the refrigerator in an attempt to save the baby chickens from doom. Ha.
4. Trampolines are my enemy. I broke my ankle on one and have sneered at them sense.
5. Melted chocolate, mixed with peanut butter, Rice Krispies, and sliced bananas is one of my favorite desserts.
6. I have never watched “It’s a Wonderful Life”. I’m not opposed, just haven’t made it a priority.
7. I love, love, love to travel. Anywhere really, especially places of historical significance.
8. My hubby and I did our DNA test from ancestry.com, and found out I’m more British than Western European (Germany & France)! Then I discovered a Revolutionary War Patriot in my family heritage! So now I’m applying for the Daughters of the American Revolution.
9. I wrote my first “novel” in the 1st grade. It may or may not have been about ponies.
10. My taste in music is quite eclectic, and always meant to be played as loud as possible—and weather permitting, windows rolled down.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page