Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian photography, Frozen Charlotte dolls, and antique poison bottles.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.
Connect with the Author here:
After a devastating accident, Barret Atkins has accepted a quiet, solitary existence. His life is turned upside down, when he finds the badly injured Kansas Smith, left for dead in a case of mistaken identity. As Kansas begins to recover, Barret must face some deep scars of his own. When the couple begin to fall for each other, their lives spin into a revival of past hurts, jealousies, and betrayals, causing Barret to put a halt to their budding relationship.
Barret’s hesitation causes his best friend-turned vicious rival, Duncan Craig, to pursue a friendship with Kansas. Where will this leave Barret? Can they all hold on long enough to escape Kansas’s attacker, and will they ever conquer their own inner demons intent on keeping them apart.
Top Ten List:
10 Fun facts about myself
1. I was born in Russia
2. My winters are consumed with hockey
3. My summers are consumed with Major League Baseball
4. I’ve lived in four countries
5. I have a degree in Mortuary Science
6. I grew my hair for nearly seven years, had over twenty-four inches of hair cut off and donated
7. I collect antique Frozen Charlotte dolls
8. I have an extensive collection of Victorian-era photographs
9. I’ve recently started to collect antique cameos
10. My favorite book is Jacqueline Susann’s Valley of the Dolls.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page